This should be a celebration - I never in a millions years thought that I would blog enough to get to my 100th post, but nevertheless today is that day!
We usually make at least a weekly visit to my family at the Stewart house - the drive takes about a half an hour from our house to get to their house...but this is why I love that drive....
Alayna(so excited): I see it! I see it! Look mom! I see the temple! I love to see the temple.
(the Jordan River Temple)
a second later -
Alayna: Another one! Its another temple! I see it Mom!
(Oquirrh Mountain Temple)
about 3 minutes later -
Alayna: Its a temple! Its a temple! You see it Mom! I love to see the Temple!
We are also able to see this temple - (similar expressions from Alayna)
Probably what warms my heart more than anything is that Alayna looks for the temples - the whole way - we also love to see the temples in the dark - when the temples are so bright and easy to see.
Here are some more funny things Alayna has been saying recently -
We were out to eat and Alayna was trying to climb out of her booster seat to grab the salt and pepper shakers to ruin her food - and so I made her sit back in her chair as Coby was getting ready to lecture her...
Me: But just look at that face. (She was grinning impishly and giving the "I never get in trouble face"
Coby: Just look at this face. (Coby scowls and makes a mean face)
Alayna: I don't like that face! (We laughed so hard - of course!)
Today as we were walking into sacrament meeting she shakes the Bishop's hand ...
Alayna: Hello, Prophet!
Me: That's the Bishop.
Alayna: Oh hi, Bishop!
(The Bishop didn't know what to say and just laughed and told her how cute she was)
Alayna was eating a Fat Boy ice cream sandwich and rubbing it all over her lips like chapstick -
Alayna(lips all puckered): Look at my Fat Boy lips!
5 comments:
I just love that little kid. She is so flipping cute! Whenever it's about Wednesday I start going through withdrawals so maybe you guys should start making the trip down twice a week!
Gefeliciteerd met je 100ste post! geweldig!!
Alayna Is heel grappig. Ook is het mooi om te zien dat ze nu al geniet van de Tempels!
Love the post!! Love the kid!! Love the family!! I am so glad you come visit us at least once a week. I live for the blog updates. I am glad I get to see you at least once a week. We live for those visits....
I love you Steffers!! Cute, cute, cute 100th post! We love you and miss you! I wish I could see your cute little tummy!! :) I LOVE IT! But, I am so NOT envious! :) Good luck with everything!
Hahahahahaha!!!! Hello, Prophet!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! Aww, I miss Alayna! And you! I haven't seen you guys in forever it feels like!
Post a Comment