Today I tried to be a bargain shopper - something I'm not very good at, but am trying to work on...and I think I did pretty good. I organized my coupons and went to Smith's since they were having a coupon promotion - and got all of this stuff for $44 (everything had at least a $1 off coupon)- and got a $4 certificate to spend on my next purchase...so I had several free items...the Suddenly Salad (2) and a deodorant. Then several things were super cheap - pasta $.27, Shaving cream $.36, and yogurts $.27. Most stuff was around a dollar - and I got two packs of diapers - each $4.50!!! Then when I got home I realized I was a coupon failure because 3 of my coupons were still in my envelope...I was so sad I could have saved $3 more dollars!! Oh well...I did however go back and buy 4 more packs of diapers because you can't pass up $4.50 for a pack of diapers! So overall a good shopping trip - I saved way more than I spent!
Today Alayna found and picked up a worm all by herself and packed it around - while holding her wiggly worm she said, "My worm is making me nervous, nervous, nervous."
This morning the whole family was in our bed and Alayna was blowing on Benson's belly - and she said, "Ewwww Benson - that was a mudslide."
Alayna is so funny and witty - she has us laughing all the time!
We were playing a game a couple of nights ago - and it was so cute how Benson was helping me hold the cards and he was staring so intently...
10 years ago
5 comments:
hahahaha alayna is THE funniest little girl i know. a mudslide :) i love that little girl! she can sleepover and come do chores at our house anytime!
Good job on the bargain shopping! That is a ton of stuff for that amount of money! I think part of bargain shopping is having a few coupons slip through the cracks, because it happens to me almost every time I go shopping, and then I am upset that I could have saved even more. Isn't it fun saving so much money though? To me it makes all the extra work so worth it.
HA HA HA HA!!! that is too funny MUDSLIDE that is a new one for sure!!! those are some of the two cutest kids I have ever seen love the post!
Thanks for taking me couponing!! That was real fun even though Alayna kept putting things in my cart. See ya on Thursday night at our couponing party!! Woot to saving money!!
Love the pictures!! What a good helper!! You will have to teach me how to coupon shop!!
Post a Comment