Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Fun!


We went to Raging Waters a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Alayna loved the wave pool!! She was in seventh heaven jumping the waves.

Alayna loved the kiddie play areas - since she was too little to go on the slides. This big long snake was one of her favorites.

Hold on to Dad or the rope?!


Who gave Benson a cookie?!

How come Mom took it away as soon as it started to get good?!

Then gave it back to make me stop crying!
Did I mention Benson is seven months old!! Crazy - I just can't believe how big he is getting...he loves to watch Alayna and play catch with her. I can already tell they will be partners in crime and Alayna is already teaching Benson all of her "manipulating the parents" tricks. Benson is a pro at sitting up and rolling over. He loves to eat Kix and is getting his pincer grasp down really good. I still can't get him to eat cereal, but he is eating everyting else a lot better - finally! Benson is so happy and loves to talk - He loves "Na na" - Alayna....and of course "Ma ma", and "Da Da". He makes lots of other noises and we love all that he has to say! He gives the best kisses ever - and if he is hungry they are really wet kisses!

2 comments:

Juli said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun at Raging Waters, I wish I could have come. Benson is getting so big, he is so flippin' cute!

Unknown said...

That little Bensie Wensie warms my heart with chocolate chip face and all. I could just smother him with kisses!