I have been horrible at blogging lately...but I have a few pictures from November that I wanted to share - first Benson covered himself in marker a few weeks ago, thank goodness it was washable!!
We celebrated Coby's birthday this month! We were lucky to have him home for half a day before he had to work all night...we had Grandma and Grandpa here to watch the kiddos - so Coby and I could go to the temple and Christmas shopping! I made homeade apple pie for the b-day boy!
Coby has been begging me to make Cinnamon Rolls for years...I don't know why I have been so intimidated by cinnamon rolls, but I tried them once and they were a disaster so I haven't tried since...anyways - I was so excited...they were so delicious. They could not have been more perfect...especially for Coby's birthday!! Happy B-day Coby - we love you!!
Benson tried to wear all my sunglasses - it was so hilarious!!
So Alayna had to try too!
10 years ago
4 comments:
so, so cute! I seriously can't wait to see you guys. Those cinnamon rolls look way good, you're like a gourmet cook. Love you guys!
Benson is getting so big I can't even believe it! And Alayna is still cute as ever. Happy birthday to Coby! Love you guys!
Love the marker covered Bensie Wensie and all the sun glasses. Those kidsters are sooo cute!! Love them to pieces. Happy Birthday Coby!! It was a fun day! Glad we could babysite so you could have two minutes together!!
For REAL how cute are your kids!!!
The cinnamon rolls look scrumptious too!
Happy late Birthday Coby!
Post a Comment