Our last night at Grandma and Grandpa's we had a hot dog and marshmallow roast, with homemade root beer!! The kids loved inhaling and blowing the witches brew.
We lived outside when we were not out and about. Thank goodness for Grandma's fenced backyard with a trampoline.
We were actually in UT for Alayna's 5th birthday. She got some water balloons for her birthday that she was so anxious to use. So I filled up a huge bucket and they were gone in seconds.
So the fun moved to the trampoline :) What a great birthday!!
Grandpa was the best sport ever...he put his swimming suit on and consented to being the target.
Lucky for him, I think they all bounced off.
When the water balloon fun ended...the fun continued when Grandpa put the sprinkler under the trampoline.
Benson and Moira were the best of friends most of the time and the worst of enemies the other part of the times...isn't that how two year olds are??
But Alayna and Madeline were the best of friends the whole two weeks...because Madeline was the best cousin ever and did whatever Alayna wanted to do.
Yay for cousins!!! We had to cherish every minute we were together because we probably won't be back for another year :(
Grandpa and the kiddos!
Grandpa carrying all of the kiddos!
Grandpa being mauled as he is carrying all of the kiddos!
2 comments:
Those pictures are priceless. That was the best two weeks of my life this year. I looked forward to it for months and it seemed to be gone in a second. The time went way too fast. Grandpa is such a good sport and he loves those babies almost as much as I do...hahaha...Thanks for the awesome pictures. It brings happiness to my heart to look at them and remember all the fun we had!!! I am ready to do it again anytime!!
Those pictures are so cute! The best is when dad was the target, haha. I sure loved having you guys here- and I miss you all.
Post a Comment