Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun in the sun in San Diego


Alayna and I are at Horton Plaza Mall - a five story outdoor mall.

At the Panda Inn - the food was amazing!

Coby and Alayna with a bear bush at Horton Plaza

There's nothing like leaving your footsteps in the sand at the beach

Alayna loved the beach and the sand and suprisingly enough she didn't try to eat it.

Just hanging out in Tricia's backyard

The view from Tricia's backyard.

Here we are at La Jolla Beach - the view was beautiful!

Alayna loved the swingset at Aunt Tricia's.

Alayna and Dad at SLC I'ntl Airport

Alayna is really excited for her first airplane ride.

6 comments:

Dustin Family said...

STEPH!!!! Those pictures are absolutely to die for!! You look so cute in your shorts! Oh, I can't wait for it to get warm again!! :) I think that my favorite picture is the one with Alayna sitting in the sand. She has the most adorable face! She looks so happy! I also love the picture of her first plane ride... what a goof! HOW FUN!!! Thanks so much for updating your blog, I LOVE to see pictures of you guys!!! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute pictures!! - My favorite is the airport picture with her teeth showing. She is our little dolly

Grandpa Brad said...

Great Pictures!!! She's growing up way too fast. The first footprints in the sand is the greatest. I'm glad you guys had fun in S.D. We hope to see you soon.

Sheri said...

I love her ponytails! She's a doll!

randi said...

Steph, I noticed the comment from your mom...does she have a blog? I tried to click on it but it wouldn't let me view it. If she does will you ask her to add me to her list so I can view it. I love looking at yours and Tif's and seeing your cute babies. It's still hard for me to imaging you being that old!

woodfamily said...

Coby,
It was great to hear from you. Congratulations on medical school. Are you a 1st or 2nd year? The time sure does go by fast, it's hard to believe Jon will be done in a year. You've got a good looking family. Hope all is going well. Don't be afraid to keep in touch.