Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Little Bit of This & That


I am so excited that Alayna's hair is finallly getting long enough that we can do some fun things with it(that is all her real hair) - now if she was as excited about doing her hair as I am - it would make things a lot easier. I usually have to bribe her to sit still and not cry.

My little Tinkerbell - sprouted wings and flew everywhere this week...she was always asking me, "Put my wings on mom?!" She waits all day for Coby to get home so she can really fly...

This weekend we went to the Utah State Fair on Saturday - with some of Coby's family. Here are Alayna, Brayden, and Karter standing by the biggest cow we've ever seen. It was over 5'5'' tall and weighed over 3000 pounds (by the way the biggest cow is not the one wearing the striped shirt - that is me and my belly is sticking out further than my boobs...I guess that can only mean that our little guy is growing away.)


Alayna petting a calf that is just a few weeks old. Alayna loved to pet anything she could get her hands on.

Alayna got to pick a ride - and she chose to ride the horses. She also had to ride the biggest one..she just laughed and loved riding the horses. We have a little cowgirl on our hands.

My Future Farmers of America!
Alayna lending a hand to "milk" the cows - but it was really just water...so do you say water the cow?!

We also wen to the truck pull - where a truck has to pull this machine that has a weight that moves closer and closer to the truck - making it harder to pull...I didn't think it was very exciting - I would have much rather seen a truck tug-of-war or something like that.
The only treat Alayna wanted at the fair was a build your own slurpee - yum - brain freeze and all.

They had a little street singer that was geared towards the kids - they had tons of things for the kids to play and shake - and Alayna was shakin' and dancin' with the best of them.

While Alayna was petting this lamb - I got attacked by his cellmate trying to take this picture. My shirt had lamb spit and goobers all over it.

Taking a minute to smell the flowers before eating dinner at the Mayan.

Alayna, Karter, and Brayden posing at the top of the treehouse.

Everyone else enjoying dinner. Thanks for a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kali said...

her hair is so super cute!!! and glad your little boy is growing- he's going to be huge!! :) so cute though. Love ya!!

Dustin Family said...

DUDE!!!! Will you teach me how to do Madeline's hair??!! Thanks for the belly shot (kinda)... I think you look real cute!! (Well, your tummy anyway!) Makes me miss going to the state fair with you guys last year and watching Veggie Tales... can you believe that was a year ago?? Crazy! We love you so much!!