Monday, March 15, 2010

Today I loved...

Today I loved it when you sang songs to Benson when he was crying.

Today I loved it when you told me, "Its a real shiny day!"

Today I loved it when you asked me if you could watch Baby Einstein with Benson.

Today I loved it when we walked down the ice cream aisle at the grocery store - and you had to have the Spumoni ice cream (chocolate, cherry, and pistachio).

Today I loved when we went on a walk together and you kept asking Dad to stop and share his soda with you or stop so we could see the dogs.

Today I loved it when we had FHE and you listened so good about how to follow the prophet and then had so much fun as we played "following" games like "Simon Says" and "Red Light, Green Light".

Today I loved it when you ate your ice cream with your hands then licked the bowl.

Today I loved it when we read scriptures before bed and you wanted to talk about the "dirty water" (from Lehi's Dream).

Today I loved it when you got out of bed to sneak "Dos Besos" (two kisses - which really means ten kisses for you) and a hug.

I love you and sweet dreams!

6 comments:

andrea said...

what a beautiful girl! happy birthday!

Juli said...

Oh my gosh, that little girl just melts my heart! You are such an amazing mom. Your blog is super super cute. Love you guys!

Thompson Family said...

She is such a cutie!

Kali said...

So cute Steph!!! She's my favorite little girl! I loved it when she told me I was fat on sunday ;) hahaha love you guys!

Dustin Family said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! Can we see more???? Soooooooo cute! Alayna is adorable! We love you!!!

Unknown said...

I loved your update!! The new look is great!! Those kidders melt my heart. Thanks for sharing!!! - Love ya all!!