Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our Christmas Away


This year we spent Christmas with Coby's family. We had so much fun and we were so spoiled - Santa even found us away from home!

Benson really enjoyed all the food on Christmas eve - he joined the "real eaters" at the food table and didn't even leave.


Opening one present on Christmas eve...
New Pjs - Benson wasn't up for posing in his new Pjs.

On Christmas morning Benson was up a lot earlier than Alayna - so he got to go investigate - he loved Alayna's Buzz Lightyear.

He was even more excited for his Handy Manny Toolbox.

The look of pure joy - Santa got Alayna exactly what she wanted!

These are real smiles of joy!!

Dressing-up as Sherriff Woody (no Barbies, dolls, or princesses at this house...)

Benson posing in his new ties!
Grandma Carol got the kids these costumes and they wore them for three days solid. I can't even count how many times we heard, "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" and "To Infiniti and Beyond!".
Thanks everyone for making our Christmas so special. We love you all!

6 comments:

Kali said...

cute update!! I just love that Alayna is into buzz and not barbies. she looks real cute in her buzz and woody outfits. and benson is a doll. love ya!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the update!! Cute babies! What a fun christmas you guys had. I love the Bensy pose with his ties. Cute face! Love ya all! I want a fashion show with the buzz and woody outfits please.

Juli said...

I'm so glad that you finally updated! It looks like you guys had so much fun over Christmas! I can't believe little bensy is already one!

Dustin Family said...

CUTE PICTURES STEPH!!!!! I LOVE the dress ups! Bensy and Layna are so cute!!! Thanks for the update!!!

Jen said...

I cannot even tell you how much I love that Alayna loves Buzz Lightyear. For years I have said that most girls love Disney Princesses but I love Buzz Lightyear. Alayna and I could be buddies! It was so great seeing you over Christmas break!

Preston said...

ALAYNA IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE in the woody and buzz costumes. I LOVE having a niece that likes toy story over barbie ha ha!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Your kids are just way too cute love em love em! Couldn't have asked for a better cute bunch of nieces and nephew! LOVE THOSE CHITLINS!!!