Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I want to be...


I've been hearing this a lot lately! Alayna is always telling me something new that she wants to be when she grows up..."I want to be an Artist like Grandpa."
Alayna has never been into drawing or coloring until last week. This is Grandma's birthday drawing - it is Grandma, Alayna, and a little black alien.

Here first drawing...Grandpa. She totally surprised me the other day by saying she wanted to be an artist like Grandpa - so the first drawing is a picture of him.

This is just an "odd" pictures thrown in of everyone on the mini-trampoline and lovin' it!


"I want to be a hair-doer when I grow-up" - by the time Alayna was done, Coby was dripping wet - what a good sport because she loves to practice.
Alayna also told me yesterday, "I want to drive a fire truck when I grow-up and drive really fast to the fire and put the fire out with the water." ...hehe that's my princess!

5 comments:

Dustin Family said...

Those drawings are the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Isn't it amazing that they can do that??!! I love the "When I grow ups..." Adorable!!!!!

Kali said...

oh my goodness. her drawings are just precious. i love the drawing of grandpa! it is seriously the cutest. i love her imagination! she is the funnest little girl. love you guys!

Kendra said...

Love how she is doing her dad's hair! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Love the drawings. I love the picture of grandpa and his hair. I also love the portrait of grandma and Alayna. What a precious little artist we have. Cute pictures..Love ya all!

Juli said...

That is so cute! I'm sure Alayna will be something great when she grows up with all those goals! We sure love you guys tons. The pictures are so fun!