Friday, April 15, 2011

15 (and a half) Crazy Months!


Poor Benson doesn't get a post on the blog until he is 15 and a half months...because of his poor excuse of a blogger mommy. These pictures were taken when Benson was about 14 months. I know he is melt-your-heart-handsome!

So Benson's stats for his 15 month Doctor are:
Head: 19.1 in - 83 percentile
Weight: 25.5 lbs - 64 percentile
Height: 31.93 in - 76 percentile

*Benson has been really late getting his teeth - he has 6 teeth now, 4 on top, 2 on bottom.
*He decided yesterday - he was only going to walk...for the last 3 weeks he has only walked if it is convenient (he is already standing up and isn't going far) or he is being bribed (yes - he will do anything for a M & M). It is so cute - he is so proud of himself as he walks everywhere and if he falls he stands back up instead of crawling.
*Benson loves his sister, Alayna - the very most. He is constantly calling her name - Nana and trying to find her and play with her.
*Benson loves to play Hide-N-Seek, Ring Around the Rosie, Duck Duck Goose, and go on walks in his Beep, Beep Car.
*I love all the cute things Benson has been saying lately. He is always been noisy, but is now really starting to talk. He tries to say everything.
Our favorite phrases are: "I do, I do!!" (He says this when asked "Who wants a ...(treat)?" - and waves his arms). "I know!" - "Apple" (means I need a drink - and would prefer apple juice, but will take water or milk.) "Duck, Duck" - (he says this anytime he can get close enough to your head to give you a few good swats.)
*Benson is such a joy - he sleeps good and eats good (maybe too good). He loves it when we read stories and do animal sounds. He seriously melts my heart everyday!

3 comments:

Kali said...

He melts MY heart! I seriously love that baby so much! He is definitely my favorite nephew and I'm glad I'm his favorite aunt! We have way to much fun together! He couldn't be any cuter! I can't wait to kiss his cute cheeks!!

Dustin Family said...

Yes, this boy is melt your heart gorgeous!! He melts his grandma's heart too. I love it when we say Who wants.... and he says "I do!" I will miss this muffin more than you know. Kiss him for grammy!

Dustin Family said...

oops that comment was actually from the Grandmother!!!