Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disney Days






I think one of my favorite Disneyland Magical Moments...is when my kids meet the characters they know and love...Benson and Alayna were so excited to have their turn with Mickey - Alayna is so enthralled she can't even look towards the camera...pure happiness!



Benson is on Cloud 9 - Minnie gave him a kiss and he held his cheek and talked about his kiss from Minnie all day -ahhh!

Just when Benson thought life couldn't get any better...he saw Jessie - and she hugged him and touched his cheek - he sure has these Disney girls wrapped around his finger.

Like I said - I never get these "pure happiness" smiles whenever I pull out the camera.

Our last day at Disneyland was really rainy...and while we took a break from the rain - we were able to meet some Star Wars characters....Alayna was thrilled she loved Star Tours the ride - and was extremely curious about all of these characters...she has been asking questions about them constantly and was so excited to watch the movies when we got home.



Alayna and Darth Maul

Rainy day meant not to many lines...which made us really happy :)

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Holy cow! Woody is REALLY tall! Looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

rLooks like you guys had an absolute blast!! I wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you. I know the kidders would have been so much fun. Tell Alayna that grandma would live with her in Disneyland!! Love you and your cute, cute family!!

Juli said...

Benson is getting so big! Alayna totally fits in with the star wars characters with her rain poncho on :)