Grandpa and Kali indulged all the grandkids in as many scooter/motorcycle rides as they wanted.
They just kept going around the block and going and going...
We were all real surprised that Madeline couldn't get enough of Grandpa's motorcycle. She was really scared to try, but once she did - she had more rides than anyone!!
Kali gave scooter rides until her scooter died - best Aunt ever!!
Alayna was so excited to show Grandpa Perry her new birthday Perry the Platypus pajamas!!
2 comments:
I love love love the picture with grandpa and alayna in their matching "perry" attire. SO cute!! It was so fun having you here! love ya!
Kali and Dad are such good sports :). The Perry platypus picture is the cutest thing ever. The other day I saw a van that was perry platypus I was going to take a picture to send to Alayna but didn't have my phone. I hope you guys are having fun in Virginia- I think about ya all the time!
Post a Comment