This is my last post from our Utah vacation...sigh - we had so much fun! We went down to BYU one day for lunch at the BYU Creamery (yum!). Alayna was so excited for blue ice cream, Benson just for ice cream...my Almond Joy ice cream was to die for!
Most of the Crew :)
The kids loved getting up close to all the big animals at the Bean Museum. We loved spending time with our cousins and getting spoiled by Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone else.
The Bean Museum was extra exciting today because Preston's good friend Charlotte is a graduate student at BYU and has worked at the Bean Museum forever...so she has access to all the cool stuff behind the closed doors. The kids loved petting the animals, trying on turtle shells, and comparing their feet to elephant's hooves.
The secret room with all the live amphibians was super cool! We made friends with the tortoise and the kids all got to take turns feeding him kale.
Snake petting :)
The squirmy iguana!
We were just enjoying all the creatures...when Charlotte whips out the tarantula, WTH?!! My breath started to quicken, I started to sweat - and then Tifani holds it - yipes!
Grandpa holds it!!
Even Alayna holds it!!!!!! She was told to be extra careful and not drop him, but it was all I could do not to stand on a chair, I just knew someone was going to drop it and it would go scittering after me. Anyways Alayna has me one-upped...she has done something that I will never do! Maybe I would for a million dollars :)
Thanks Charlotte for making the day extra fun!!
3 comments:
You got some good pictures! It looks like it was so much fun, I wish I could've gone with you guys. I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy hormones or because the kiddos are growing up so fast but I seriously teared up when I read your last three posts, haha. Love ya!
Looks like tons of fun! I can't believe she held the tarantula! She is one crazy kid!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks for taking cute pictures, since I didn't have my camera!!! :) We had so much fun with you guys and love you so much!
Post a Comment