Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Vacation in Las Vegas


At the Bass Pro Shop -being eaten by the mountain lion.

By the lazy river at the MGM grand - we played all morning in her!

Posing with my Papa!

Playing at the Pool!

I'm in seventh heaven at the Pool!

Mom and Dad strike an upclose pose!

Grandpa Brad and I at the mall!

By the Wynn waterfalls - isn't it pretty!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Steph, your little girl is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm completely obsessed with her hair! Glad to see you guys are doing good.

LaMar & Donna Davis said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Your little girl has grown SOOO much!!! I loved looking at your blog and seeing all you are up to!!! You both are amazing wonderful people - thanks for being in Dustin and Andra's lives! Love ya, Donna Davis

Dustin Family said...

K you and Coby are so cute!! Did it bring back fun memories? Did you get a mango margarita???? Mmmmmm!!!!!