Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Bought Alayna's Picture CD - for her B-day Picture's

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED THIS!! - AJB is the cutest kid on the block. What a little doll!! She is so smart and fun to watch. I am so glad we are lucky enough to have you close! The blog looks fabulous!! Great job! - Love ya all

Thompson Family said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute!I can't believe how big she is. I think it would be fun to put our two daughters next to each other. I bet Alayna would be a good six inches taller than Sara. She's so big and such a cutie pa-tootie!
Brittany

Blake and Katie Summers said...

Hi stephanie! This is Blake and Katie, your long last relatives! We've been catching up on your blog! And Bobbi helped us make our own if you want to check it out,
www.blakenkatiesummers.blogpot.com. We also added your link on our site! Miss you guys!

Blake and Katie