Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute Puppies






Alayna is absolutely crazy for dogs. She just loves them and today she was able to see her cousin's puppies - cute little miniature schnauzers, they are one week old and Alayna was trying to crawl in the box with them. She was so soft and gentle with them, it was so cute. After about 5 minutes the new mother was going crazy - so we picked up Alayna to leave and she threw a giant fit - she didn't want to go.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Hey Stephani, I found your blog. Your little girl is so cute. She has tons of hair. Hope we can keep in touch more often now! Miss ya!

Andrew and Ashley said...

Hello Brown Family,
Wow, time flies! Do you remember when we had Biology together, and also Family Home Evening? Your family looks great. Hey if you have time I would really like to get your number. I am planning on taking the MCAT next summer, and have a few questions about my application.