Happy Birthday Coby!!
1. You are a wonderful husband!
2. You are an amazing Dad!
3. You radiate heat especially on cold winter nights!
4. You are so willing to do the dishes!
5. You always compliment me - even when I don't deserve it!
6. You love me for me!
7. You are always up for a little healthy competition with me!
8. You encourage me to step out of my comfort zone.
9. You willingly come shopping with me!
10. You don't complain when you come home and the house is a mess and dinner isn't ready.
11. You eat everything I cook even if it is a disaster, which doesn't happen very often.
12. You help me clean and are an incredible duster!
13. You take me to the temple often and you bless our family with the Priesthood!
14. You tell me that you will watch whatever movie I want with me every once in awhile.
15. You don't really laugh at me when I cry and blubber in my favorite chick flicks.
16. You are hard-working and honest!
17. Because I love to hear you laugh and joke!
18. You are tall, dark (in the summer), and handsome - what more can I say!
19. You just take it when I have the urge to give you a tickle!
20. You take me out for ice cream, when I really need it!
21. You are smart and dedicated to doing well in school!
22. You love Alayna and I and make sure we feel like we are #1 in your life!
23. You lift me up whenever I'm down.
24. You are my best friend forever!
25. Because you want to grow old with me!
26. Because you came into this world 26 years ago - just for me!
Love you lots and Happy Birthday!
10 years ago
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COBY!!!
-Dustin & Andra
We love ya too Coby!! - Especially for always being so good to Stephani! - We are so glad your in our family....
Happay Birthday Coby!!! I love you lots even though sometimes you are a... well you know what i mean!! Love you! Happy birthday!
Okay, so I couldn't even finish this because once I got to the whole "radiates heat" thing I started laughing so hard!!! You kids are so dang cute. HAPPY BIRFDAY COBY! Just reminds me of how old we're all gettin... yikes!
Post a Comment