Diving into the treat bowl before the trick-or-treating even begins.
Our pumpkins - Coby did the two on the right and I did the two on the left!
Alayna with our pumpkins - she loved them!
Trick or treating - unfortunately Coby and I didn't dress up as anything but ourselves, scary enough - and we only have room for one monkey in the family. Alayna really got trick-or-treating down fast - she liked picking her own treat and putting it in the bucket all by herself instead of someone else doing it for her.
Kali even dressed up to go trick-or-treating with Alayna and Alayna only wanted to hold her hand and be packed by her - she loves her "Bear in the Big Blue House". Alayna even got a bite of her nose!
Ready, set, trick-or-treat!
Alayna was a great monkey - she made the best monkey sounds ever!
7 comments:
I LOVE HERRRRRRRR she is so cute I was so sad that I ended up having to have to work on halloween dangit. that was the cutest video!!! she is little miss independent!!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Your pumpkins look awesome, and I still can't get over that awesome monkey costume. Alayna looks adorable!
I feel very unoriginal because every comment on your blog is exactly the same:
Alayna is sooo adorable!!!!
Is there really anything else left to say?? Geez she is cute!
That is the cutest little monkey I have ever seen. I LOVE the video. Her sounds absolutely make me snicker over and over again. She keeps us all in stitches.
I can't believe how big she is!!! Growing up so fast... and as for those pumpkins... you guys are the pumpkin carving masters!
cute halloween costume! I love little monkeys.
I am impressed by the pumpkins! Oh and yes Alayna is absolutely adorable. I just had to come up with something different to start my comment out with!!! What did she think of all the candy?
Post a Comment