Today, while I was tutoring Coby took Alayna to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping and they came back with Hannah Montana Macaroni & Cheese. I asked how this happened and had to laugh...Coby was on the cracker aisle and Alayna starts yelling "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah" - Coby looks around and can't see anything with Hannah on it - so Coby keeps looking - on one of the bottom shelves towards the back there were a few boxes left - and Alayna had to have it...so here it is and I am not the only pushover in this family!
While we were in Cedar City - Grandma Kelli bought Alayna a new outfit, which is super cute. Thanks Grandma!
Okay - Alayna will never smile and pose for me! I am so excited that she finally gave me a good smile and we got the perfect picture.
10 years ago
4 comments:
What a great picture, we miss you guys already, I wish we could see you more often. I think the mac & cheese was to satsify Coby's "Hannah Crush"
Hannah Montana Mac & Cheese??
What is this world coming to?!?
That picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Are you guys coming here for halloween?
I LOVE looking at your blog, Coby!! I can tell you chose a wonderful wife and your little girl is precious! Sister Davis
Post a Comment