Sunday, October 19, 2008

Witches, Bears & Pumpkins - Oh My!


We went and braved Gardner's Village along with the rest of Utah on Saturday to get some sweet treats and pictures of the great witches they have displayes - here are a few, plus some random pictures.

On Friday - we went to my Dad's gallery opening - here is Alayna all dressed up in her new coat from Kali. It is so cute on her!

Alayna got a new church dress - so we had to have a fashion show this morning before church.

Kali dressed up as "Bear in the Big Blue House" for Alayna and she was so excited, she mauled Kali to death, loved her, jumped on her, and just couldn't get enough of her.

Alayna loves pumpkins, so of course - she had to stop and give this big pumpkin a kiss.

Alayna is trying to give this witch some chocolate - so the witch will turn her dad into a toad - but she wouldn't take it.

Coby had his eyes on this witch since we walked in - she was all puckered and ready to lean in for a big wet one - Coby at least had the decency to wait until I took Alayna and turned my back.

8 comments:

Dustin Family said...

That is the cutest church dress I've ever seen in my life!! Where did you find it!! It looks like Gardner Village was amazing! I'm sad I missed all of the cute witches, I LOVE THAT!

Thompson Family said...

Your little girl is seriously the cutest little thing! I know I say this on every comment, but I am totally obsessed with those pigtails. PRECIOUS!

Jen said...

I love Gardner Village, especially at Halloween! And of course Cornbelly's is always awesome! I am once again jealous of all the fun fall activities in Utah!

Kali said...

that is too cute!! i love playing with the little mutton. Gosh, maybe im going to have to dress up for "bear" as halloween :)

randi said...

That dress is darling! How fun that you live by family and can go on adventures like that! I bet your mom and dad love it when you guys come to visit! We need to come and visit soon too!

Kris said...

Darling! but wait... your dad opened a gallery??? Where? I would love to come see it!

Dave and Alisha said...

Fun times!! It looks like Alayna's go everyone wrapped around her little finger :). How is Coby's schooling coming along? Dave went to Body Worlds with his family and it reminded him why he didn't want to be a doctor but his mom loved it!

ashley said...

I've always wanted to go to Gardner Village to see all the witches but we just haven't found time yet.
Alayna is such a cutie, I can't even stand it!!!!! If my kid turns out even HALF as cute as her I'll be happy!