Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wild Times at Cornbelly's


On Friday, my mom and I took Alayna to Cornbelly's to enjoy the nice day. We didn't know if she would be big enough to enjoy it - but she loved it and was out of control. Here she is posing in the princess carriage.

My little Tractor Jane!

Here we are in the huge rocking chair!

Grandma went with Alayna on a barrel cow ride - she loved it!

Alayna loved the corn kernel pit! She was throwing them everywhere!

She even braved the miniature hay bale maze - she would run the opposite direction from me.

Snuggling with a Ghost!

Aunt Kali works at Cornbelly's and took Alayna through the Haunted Creature on her break.

Alayna loved these big wooden trains. She climbed all over it for quite awhile.

2 comments:

Dustin Family said...

I really liked her snugging up to the ghost! CUTE! I can't believe that mom rode in that little train with her! That is a priceless picture! How fun!! The corn kernels look fun too! Kali's uniform is STYLIN'! :) Hahaha!

Preston said...

Hey that is really cute. your kid is completly out of control and wild. that is what makes her so cute and adorable thought. love you guys tons I look forward to sundays.