Okay, so Coby told me I couldn't tell anybody what Alayna is going to be for Halloween - but when Alayna gets up from her nap she can see her costume and makes monkey noises, so I let her wear it whenever she wants too. Anyways, the other day she got up from her nap we put her costume on and she said, "outside" - so outside we went because I do whatever she tells me too - then she saw her car and said, "beep, beep" - meaning she wants to go for a ride in her car. So thats what we did - it was to cute - and of course you can all see I am putty in her hands.
This last weekend we finally found a duck pond! Alayna loves ducks and she was so excited to feed them, they came right up to her and would eat the bread out of her hands. She laughed and couldn't get enought of it.
Alayna and Dad swinging at Coby's mission reunion this last week. Swings are kind of hard to find these days and Alayna loves it!
7 comments:
Cute!
Those ducks looks pretty interested in Alayna - esp in the second picture. Ha ha!
You are bad!! You werent supposed to tell everyone what she was going to be, i felt special i was the only one in the fam. who knew what she was :) but she is super cute!! im glad to see that you got the duck pictures up! Love you guys!
hey! did coby say hello to Pres. Hinckley for us??
The monkey costume is adorable! I can't believe how big Alayna is getting! Hope you guys are doing well! Oh, and if you wonder why you have a deleted comment, don't worry that was just me and my inability to type!
That's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Where did you find that amazing costume!! :) I LOVE IT!!!! I still can't believe she is saying all those words, that's just incredible!! :) I love the ducks too. We can only find geese ponds, but they have signs every where that say don't feed the geese (because they're really mean). Oh well, we'll keep looking! Yay for fall! She looks so cute in her jacket! Love ya!!
Aaawww! What a cute little monkey!!!
Post a Comment