We were so lucky that Grandma Stewart stopped by to see us! This is Alayna's four generation picture - she is a fifth generation on Coby's side of the family.
Alayna was so happy that I had to tutor last night and Dad was in charge of entertainment. Isn't she too cute?!
As you can see she loved helping Dad mow the lawn.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Steffers!! Thanks so much for writing to me! I love you and miss you! I was there when that happened to your phone... sorry it's not fixed yet. Sorry I haven't called you either. Josh has the cell phone all day and we just got a new home phone and I don't know how to program in the calling card numbers and I'm too lazy to look it up! :)
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous that you got to see grandma. Did you get to see grandpa too? What was she doing down there? Anyways, it's a really cute picture. Also, I really did try to send you all the pictures, but the file was way too huge and I haven't tried since. Sorry! I will do it sometime. :) I love you!!!!
Gotta mow the lawn & babysit at the same time? No prob!
So dang cute!
Stef, your baby is getting so adorable and big. I can't believe we have never even saw her in person. I talked to your mom the other day and we are going to try and get up there as soon as possible for a weekender! Maybe Kelsey and coby could share some notes!
Post a Comment