Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun at the Farmer's Market


Alayna had her first experience last week with a powdered doughnut - thanks to Grandma Lana - and she loved it. As you can see!

Alayna is set to take on the Farmer's Market in downtown SLC- we decided to go last Saturday for the first time. We had a great time - there was lots of good food and fresh produce to buy.

Coby decided to eat Middle Eastern food - while I opted for real Belgian Waffles smothered in real Belgian Dark Chocolate - it was so good! The man who ran the waffle stand was actually from the Flemish part of Belgian - so I spoke to him in my very rusty Dutch and he actually understood me and we had a little conversation!

Alayna ate her way through the Farmer's Market too and her favorite find was the Kettle Corn - she was crazy about it!

As you can tell she just couldn't get enough of it - this was after she pulled it out of the bottom of her stroller because we thought that eating half of the bag was enough for one day.

Alayna also enjoyed a pickle!

Then Alayna took a minute for a rest with Grandpa Perry - the rest wasn't so pleasant for Grandpa who graciously let Alayna rest her behind on his head!

4 comments:

Kali said...

Oh that was so fun!! good memories to have! i love that Alayna sits on Grandpas head. i think that was the highlight of the day :)

ashley said...

I love the pic of Alayna on your dad's face. What a cutie she is and what a good sport he is! I've never been to the Farmer's Market, it looks fun!

Unknown said...

What a day! It was so much fun. Next time I am all about the chocolate covered Belgian waffle maybe even with strawberries. AJB is the cutest thing ever. It's a good thing grandpa loves her so darn much. This too was the highlight of the day for me. I thought it was so funny. She was so comfortable.

Juli said...

your new background is way cute! I wish I could have been there to see alayna sit on dad's head! cute cute pics!