Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Cutest Kid on the Block!



You just can't miss these cute videos - there are three of them so turn up your volume and listen closely. The first video Alayna shows off her new word - Tah Dah! The second movie is all about Hannah Montana! Alayna has got to be her youngest fan thanks to Aunt Kali. The third video shows how much Alayna loves Jesus - so cute - listen for the kissing sounds!

3 comments:

Kali said...

Oh my, alayna is the cutest little hannah montana fan! she is truly Aunt Kali's niece. shes already a pro at "hannah" so the next word to come... "Jonas" yep.. she is truly my niece :) I've already got her trained!!

Juli said...

so, so cute. little alayna is so adorable I can't even handle it.

Thompson Family said...

That's precious! I can't believe she is already talking so much and I have to say that I am completely obsessed with those pigtails! What a cutie!