Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Late Thanksgiving everyone! We went to Boise, Idaho to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's family. Almost everyone was there and there were so many of us that we had Thanksgiving in the cultural hall at the Church. We had a great time staying at my cousin Jennifer's - Alayna loved to play with all of the cousins and they were so good to her. All of the food was delicious, but even more fun was the good time we were able to spend catching up and visiting with the family.
On Friday morning, Coby and I got up bright and early along with half of the family - to do some marathon shopping. I have to brag a little bit because we started at Wal-Mart and got everthing we needed and checked out in 13 minutes. We then went to Fred Meyer and got some 50% off socks and were to Target and standing in line by 5:45 and got everything we wanted there and we were done Christmas shopping in about an hour and a half - 6:30am. The good news is that we lived to tell the tale!
So Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Merry Christmas! I love this time of year.

1 comments:

Dustin & Andra said...

Hey guys, she is so beautiful! Every time I look at your pictures I wish I lived closer to go through life with you. I miss you both so much!