Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Fun!


Today was our Ward Christmas Party - and the Santa Clause is a man from our ward - who does a really great job and the kids love him. I didn't know how Alayna would react to Santa Clause because this was her first time seeing him - but she was sooooo cute! As we were standing in line she wanted to run up in front of the other kids to sit on his lap. When it was finally her turn, she ran up to him and snuggled up to him and kept saying -"Santa - Ho, Ho, Ho." It was cute, she could have snuggled up by him all day!

Enjoying her candy cane with Dad.

After Alayna's turn was over she wanted to go back and sit on Santa's lap so bad - when the tantrum hit, we finally left.

Last night we enjoyed the lights on Temple Square with Coby's family. Here is Alayna with Grandma Kelli.

Here Angie and Kadin are posing for their engagement picture - wait not yet!!
I look so short standing with Coby's family - oh well - I am!

I love Temple Square at Christmas - it is so beautiful and has such a special Spirit.

6 comments:

Juli said...

I was totally at temple square last night... that is so funny. Anyways Alayna is so cute, I can't believe how smart she is- she has a good, good mother.

andrea said...

cute pictures!!!!

ashley said...

Aww, I love Temple Square with all the Christmas lights. And yes, you do look short but it doesn't help that Coby's family members are all so tall!

Alayna is so dang cute with Santa! What a doll. I can't believe how big she is!

It made me so happy to see you at Walmart the other day... I told Jay about your offer to watch our baby for those last 8 weeks of school and he got so excited! I'm sure we will definitely be taking you up on it!

Dave and Alisha said...

That is one of the few pictures I have seen of a little kid sitting on Santa's lap and actually smiling. Usually they are crying.

randi said...

Stef,
Can you send me your address
randimkrause@yahoo.com
Thanks-Love you guys!

Natasja said...

Hele leuke en mooie foto's.
Alayna ziet er weer prachtig uit.
Ik zou best een keer met kerst naar Temple Square willen. Lijkt me prachtig om te zien.