Earlier this month we went to my cousin's wedding in Idaho. It was fun to see family that we hadn't seen in years. Here is Kali, Cassie, me, my mom, and Alayna. Alayna had a great time playing with all her little cousins she's never even met.
Here is my dad with his parents and all of his brothers and sisters - all nine kids were together and that doesn't happen very often.
Grandma and Grandpa Stewart
Tifani, Madeline, and Josh stopped to see us for a day en route to Seattle for the summer. We had a great time with them. Alayna and Madeline just loved each other and played so well together. We wish they could play more often together because they would be the best of friends. We had a busy couple of days and I didn't have my camera very often, but we enjoyed a good time at the aquarium, swimming, and at the zoo.
2 comments:
I will give you a woot woot!! for updating the blog. It is so cute. I love it when you update. Your pictures are always so fun. Can I just say I have the cutest granddaughters in the world!! Anytime that baby needs a book read to her she can come to grammy...Love ya all!! This is really from mom but for some reason Juli didn't sign out!
haha- this is really juli... I was a little freaked out when it said I had already commented! Anyways I do love it when you update- she is the cutest little thing, it was fun yesterday seeing you guys! Love ya- Juli
Post a Comment