Friday, May 22, 2009

Sprinklers, Singing, & "Staches"


We love to go feed the ducks! Sadly enough - they must have had a lot to eat already that day because they weren't very hungry. Alayna still had a great time - throwing the bread down the hill and barely into the water - where it did not get eaten (as you can see).

We had one day this week that was ninety degrees! So we spent the whole day outside - Alayna loved playing in the sprinklers - it was her first time and she has talked about it all week. Once she figured out she could pick the hose up it was all about getting a drink and then chasing Coby and I around trying to get us wet!


I love this picture - she was "getting a drink" for probably 15 minutes.
Alayna loves to play the piano and turn the pages of the Primary Song book and sing. She just started this phase that if I try to sing with her - she stops singing and tells me, "Mama stop, Layna do it!" Actually I hear that about a million times a day.
Last night it was so funny - we had tacos for dinner and Alayna decided she just wanted to eat sour cream - and more sour cream - "More cream, Mom!" So that is a sour cream mustache - not to be confused with the milk mustache.
This morning I was giving Topher a bottle while Alayna ate breakfast -so I wasn't sitting right next to her - needless to say - we had a huge disaster - I think the whole kitchen was covered in milk - so this morning she did have a milk mustache - not to be confused with the sour cream mustache.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Alayna cracks me up!! Did you get a picture of today's "cookie mustache"?? That was a great one!

Thompson Family said...

Love it!!!