Almost 2 years!
We just got back from a couple of busy fun weeks - we went to Las Vegas, San Diego, and Disneyland with Coby's family. Then Alayna and I went to Seattle to visit Tifani and then went to Lagoon with my family yesterday. So I have lots to post and a ton of pictures. So hopefully I get around to it soon.
Today is Alayna's birthday - I cannot even believe that she is two already. The day she was born is probably still to vivid in my mind - but I wouldn't trade my little bundle of joy for anything! My baby is not a baby anymore. We love Alayna so much - she makes us laugh all the time with the funny things she says - most recently "No Way, Jose!" She pretty much got whatever she wanted today - including no milk - just lots of juice, a couple of popsicles, 3 cupcakes, and ice cream. What a birthday! Here is a couple of pictures of Alayna growing up!
9 months
1st Birthday
7 comments:
oh how cute! she has grown up so fast! i love that little mutton. she is my favorite. Tell her Happy Birthday for me, cause she hung up on me today. Give her a big old kiss from her favorite aunt. Love ya!!
She is adorable! Happy birthday to her and congratulations you guys!
It sounds like you have had a fun couple of weeks, I am excited to see the pictures!
I can't believe Alayna is 2, and what a doll she is!
I'm so glad you guys have had so much fun! I'm so happy to be home with Topher but I miss seeing you every day! We'll have to arrange a play date sometime when things settle down a bit.
We love you and miss you guys so much! Thank you for making the time and spending the money to come out! We'll never forget it. We love you guys! We especially miss Alayna!!!
Happy Birthday to grandma's special muffin! What a true joy this girl has been in our lives. I seriously don't know what I would do without my grandbabies! Give her a big smoochiedilla from grandma right on her snowzer! Love ya baby girl!
I can never get enough of HER!!! She is my little baby. I LOVE the pictures sooooooo much they are soooooo cute! It was way fun to come up and see her on sunday ha ha she is so cute!!!
Post a Comment