Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lovin' Lagoon!


Alayna and I went to Lagoon earlier this month with my mom, dad, Kali, and her friend Courtney (Poor Coby had to stay home and study - at least it was quiet). It rained off and on all day - but we stuck it out and had a great time. Alayna loved all the little kid rides - but most of all the carousel - she picked the kitty out right away and had to ride it - we even had to wait an extra time - so she could have it.

After being at Disneyland a few weeks earlier - she had to have "Dumbo". She had him going up and down like crazy. I couldn't even believe it.


It was really tricky to ring the bell and drive your boat - but Alayna finally got it - right before the ride was over.

Pure joy! She loved being big enough to ride all by herself - I wasn't so sure it was a good idea - but she was so brave - and always the youngest kid on the rides.

Courtney, Alayna, and Kali -soaking wet after running back from riding "Terror Ride" - which Alayna thought was funny!

Am I sure I am big enough do this all by myself?

The classic little whales - Alayna wasn't sure about these guys because it was her first ride by herself - but she quickly warmed up and was an unstoppable force the rest of the day. I remember riding the little whales at a young age and Tifani crying until they stopped it so she could get off. We still give Tifani a hard time about the little whales.

4 comments:

jen cole said...

She is sooo cute...we miss her, we had so much fun with her at Thanksgiving. The whole summers clan is here checking out your blog. We love it. Jen Cole

Unknown said...

So cute!! Lagoon was tons of fun! Thanks for letting AJB have a sleep over at "Grandma's house" We had a tons of fun with her. Love the background. It looks great....Love ya all!

Preston said...

I LOVE the pictures from this post and the last. I do not know what I would ever do without my two little nieces in my life!!!!

Dustin Family said...

She is the cutest thing in the whole world. I seriously can't believe that she went on the whales and all those other crazy rides. She's totally fearless. The primary president gave me something for her today, I'll have to tell you about it, it's pretty funny. :) We love you guys!!!