Monday, July 6, 2009

The Birthday Girl!



Sneaking in a bite of cake - right off the corner - delicious!


Alayna loved her Cinderella cake - when we went to pick it out it we had to look at every picture and it took us - or should I say her - forever to decide!

We were lucky enough to get everyone (my family and Coby's) together for a birthday bash! Alayna loved all of the presents she got - a trike, Tinkerbell dress and movie, a swimming pool, books and clothes. I have to say the food was excellent - we had a Panini party - which I saw on TV a while back and was dying to do.




Alayna enjoying a cupcake on her actual birthday - right after we got caught outside in a downpour at a youth service project. Alayna is obssessed with birthdays right now - she always talks about hers and thinks we should have a birthday party everyday. I guess when you are the center of attention - there is nothing better (Alayna thrives on it)!

5 comments:

Juli said...

woot for the blog update! I love looking at it- I can't believe how old Alayna acts, she is hilarious. I am glad that you're back from a couple crazy weeks, it was fun seeing you guys again! Love you guys tons

Unknown said...

sneakin' bites off the corner of her cake was my favorite. She was so funny. It was a fun panini party. You guys are always super fun hosts with awesome ideas. You inspire me!

ashley said...

What a pretty Cinderella cake! I think I want that same one for my birthday next year!
A swimming pool? Does that mean you're gonna have a swimming party someday soon for me and Topher to come to? muahaha!

Dustin Family said...

What an adorable birthday cake!! And your panini party looks like it was a hit. Thanks for the updates. I need to update my blog too. :) We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey steph I love the pictures. I think about potty training Esme every once in a while, then I think Its a hard enough task just make sure all five of my kids are out of their PJ's before its bedtime again. Love you guys. RIch, Lana and Family