Alayna and I had a fun week this last week while Coby "worked" insane hours at the hospital. Coby started his neurosurgery rotation this last week and has been getting up at 4:00am and getting home around 10:00pm - and falling into bed completely exhausted. So Alayna and I kept ourselves busy playing with Brynnli and Wyatt and even going to the 3-D movie with them and Grandma Linda! Alayna kept her glasses on for about 15 min - then enjoyed the rest of the movie by gorging on popcorn.
As you can see we also went swimming - it was a ton of fun. We bought Alayna some floaties and after about an hour she finally figured them out and loved them!! She loved this little slide too! In the picture above - she has her knees up and is floating along.
Figuring out all the ways to float - legs up!
And on her belly! So cute - she just couldn't get enough floating.
And who doesn't love a little brownie batter?!
Certainly not this innocent face!
Speaking of innocence - I found Alayna the other day - with all four of her binkies - "hiding" on her dirty laundry. She just needed a little "me" time. She is only supposed to have her binkies at naptime and bedtime - but I often find her taking one and just having a quick fix and putting it back before mom sees and takes it away.
5 comments:
That is exactly how Sara is in the theater. Thanks goodness for popcorn! I can't believe she floats along by herself. What a big girl!
This kid keeps me in stitches. She is the joy in our live. I had so much fun swimming with you guys. The muffin is a fish! She can share my brownie batters anytime she wants to. Thanks for the great update. I loved it. I think the binky sneakin' is the funniest! The kid is super smart and knows exactly what she wants. Give her a big kiss for grammy!
That's awesome about the binkies and here hiding in the laundry. My kids did that all the time. I think i'm finally getting better at hiding the binkies.
Alayna's binki sneaking reminds of Brynnli - she did the same thing! I could find her under her crib sucking on one that escaped during the night. Thanks again for your help with Brynnli and Wyatt - they have loved hanging out with you and "Layna-Loo".
STEPH!! Those are the cutest pictures ever! I can't believe that Alayna will float all by herself and that she loves it! She is totally crazy in the water. How cute! I hope you guys are surviving!! What cute pictures! We love you so much!!
Post a Comment