Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday at Strawberry


On Saturday after a very busy week for Coby, we took the day off to spend with Coby's family up at Strawberry Resevoir. Here is Wyatt, Brynnli, Joey, and Alayna getting ready to go for a a little swim in the cold, murky water.

Playing in the water with her cousins - Alayna had a great time and lasted a lot longer than anybody in the freezing cold water.

Uncle Eric being a good sport and swimming with Alayna.

I nominated Coby as the lucky parent to go in with Alayna...he can get in a lot deeper than I can and not get as wet.
Coby, Brynnli, and Alayna getting out of the water.
Alayna showing off her tattoo - she got this last Friday night while Aunt Kali was babysitting and Coby and I were at Harry Potter. It isn't going to come off easily....thanks Kali!

Grandpa Lloyd took us for a ride on his boat - Alayna was so excited!
But an eventful day took its toll and she was out by the time we started to head back on the boat.
Alayna leaning in to give Bella a little love - Bella was so good to let Alayna chase her and maul her. We had a great time with the Kitchens on Saturday and enjoyed time together in memory of Dustin - his birthday was Sunday and he would have been 38. Happy Birthday Dustin!

7 comments:

Kali said...

Super cute! Looks like you guys had fun! The only reason your daughter got that tatoo was cause she asked for it :)

Unknown said...

What a fun day! You are so lucky to have such a great family...(yes, I am talking about someone other than our family). Alayna is lucky to be so loved! What a precious girl! - Love ya all!!

Dustin Family said...

CUTE BLOG!!! I think Alayna's tatoo is hilarious! You've got to get your little sister under control!

Thompson Family said...

How fun! You're little girl is so cute and she is getting so big.

Juli said...

That looks super fun- I can't believe how big Alayna is... I love the tattoo. Love ya!

Jen said...

What a fun day! Strawberry is a fun place!

dkitchen said...

I was so great to have you guys at Strawberry with us. It has been so great having a part of the "Brown Family" closer to us. Brynnli and Wyatt just love Alayna and they think you a Coby are pretty neat, too.