Yesterday we went miniature golfing - Alayna loved it - especially fishing her ball out of the water or throwing it in the water.
Swinging away - she was always very adamant that she had a turn too.
We had a little Girls Date and went to the Cheesecake Factory with my mom and Kali - yum - it was absolutely delectable as always. Thanks Mom!
Last weekend we went to Coby's mission reunion - he had a great time visiting with his former companions - and I had a great time supervising all of the two year olds on the roller coaster - Alayna loved it and probably went down it 50 times...the petrified look on her face everytime she went down always made me laugh because she would get off and drag the car back up and couldn't wait for her turn again - she really is fearless.
2 comments:
Stephani!!! I seriously can't believe your kiddo!!! Mine would never, never, NEVER dare to do that. How funny and fun!! I wish I could've gone to Cheesecake Factory with you guys... YUM!!! I love you!!
Mmm, Cheesecake Factory! I'm totally jealous.
Alayna is so stinkin cute! We should go mini golfing together; I spend most of the time fishing my ball out of the water, too!
Post a Comment