Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Official...


The first snowstorm of fall has arrived! Alayna was super excited to get outside and stomp around and taste the snow(sick! I know, but every kid does it...)

Our neighbors have a talking Dracula so we have to go and bond with him quite frequently.



These pictures are really for my sister, Tif - she wanted to see what I made at super Saturday last weekend. These cute little aprons are for Madeline (butterflies) and Alayna (cupcake) for Christmas.

This sign does double duty - woot! On one side you get this...and on the other side...

this! So Merry Christmas to all! Maybe it just feels like Christmas since - we are in the middle of a blizzard!

4 comments:

ashley said...

I love the idea of the double sided blocks!! Super cute! I'm gonna pass the idea to my ward's enrichment chick!

Unknown said...

Love the double sided blocks. I want some of those....You are so darn talented. That little girl makes my heart warm. I wish I could have played in the snow with her. She is too cute...Love ya all

Dustin Family said...

SO CUTE STEPH!!!!! I love, love, love the aprons and the blocks! Alayna looks absolutely adorable in her little fuzzy headed-coat! Cool dracula! Wish we could see you guys at Halloween... take lots of pictures! We love you!!

Where's the picture of your haircut??

Jen said...

I must say, I am a bit jealous of that snow! Although when it is still snowing in Utah months from now I will definetly appreciate our "mild" winter. I love the blocks, so cute! And so are those aprons!