We went to our ward "Trunk-or-Treat" on Saturday morning - Alayna loved it and has a full bucket to prove it!

This little fish enjoys a hot dog and chips for lunch - before mom would let her dive into her treat bucket.
Alayna posing for a quick picture with her cousins Joey, Owen, and Gabe.
Brandon, Danielle, Brynnli, and Wyatt all looked great in their costumes too - we especially loved the dogs in their pirate costumes.

Diving in after "Trick-or-Treating" at Grandma's and getting another bucket full of candy. I don't know what we are going to do with all this candy!
Diving in after "Trick-or-Treating" at Grandma's and getting another bucket full of candy. I don't know what we are going to do with all this candy!
Little Nemo just keeps swimming! She definitely had all the right moves to be Nemo! Alayna has been wearing her Nemo costume all month and practicing her "trick-or-treating" - so we had a great Halloween - she kept us all entertained.
5 comments:
Oh my heck! She easily takes the cutest thing in the world award! She's just adorable. I love the Nemo costume. What a cutie pie!
She is so cute!
I loved your pumpkins too!
I love the Nemo costume, so cute! And you guys always have the coolest pumpkins!
Soo Cute!!! We had so much fun on Halloween. Thanks for all your help with the donuts. It was really fun to practice trick or treating all month...The pumpkins are awesome. love you guys!
Alayna is so freaking cute! I wish we could've gone to our trunk-or-treat, but our ward did it the weekend before Halloween and we were in Cedar for SUU Homecoming.
Hey, would you be able to watch Topher next Monday, Nov. 9? That's the day of his 9 month checkup at the Sandy Clinic. Let me know.
Thanks, Steph!
Post a Comment