
On Saturday - we tried to to take some family pictures for our Christmas card...its always harder than you think...
After taking family pictures, we went to Five Guys with my Dad, Mom, and Kali. My mom wanted to brave the line at the new In-N-Out Burger, but unfortunately no one was with her...maybe next time. Here is Dad with his "Five Guys" - posted on the comment/picture board.
They were actually "Five Guys" that were eating in the restaurant at the same time as us...
Unfortunately it was cold and Alayna was a little bit tired...so not all of our pictures were perfect(and I have a hard time keeping my eyes open)!

Just walking along!

Just walking along!
Thanks Mom, Dad, and Kali - for taking pictures and entertaining! We love you!
4 comments:
Your pictures are so cute!
The one with Alayna crying though cracks me up, since we just did family pictures ourselves and I can totally relate!
Aaw, I love your pics!! You look like a supermodel in the one with Alayna crying!! Beautiful!!
You have the cutest little fam- call me sometime because I probably have stories to tell you... haha. Love you tons!
I LOVE the family pictures!!!!! You guys are SO SO SO cute!! I think the one you have first really turned out well!! Congrats... that's hard work!! I also love dad's five guys! He is so cool! You look totally beautiful, Steph! Hope you are feeling well! We love you guys!
Post a Comment