This is what happens when Dad gets home from the hospital - Daddy Kiddie Cuddle Time!
Benson is all boy - notice his sideburns (that he has had since day 1) that go halfway down his ear.
Last Sunday when Alayna went to church with Coby - we packed her a bag to take that had a few snacks and books. As they were leaving she said, "I've got my carpet bag." Coby was confused and she told him, "This is my carpet bag - like Mary Poppins dad." We laughed - and then yesterday she took everything out and was trying real hard to reach her whole arm in there and pull out something else - like a lamp... ?
6 comments:
Sooooo Precious. Her goose egg is awful. I love the cuddle time with dad. That is really cute!! I love it when AJB calls Grandma. My favorite is when she invites me over. Little Benson is getting so big. His eyes are real big. Thanks for the cute update!! Love ya all!
Wow, I can't believe how fast Benson is growing! LOVE the sideburns!! How totally cute are your kids?!?
Dude these pictures are enough to laugh for hours!!! and they are the cutest ones I love your pics! LOVE the one of Alayna "holding" the phone with her arm ha ha that is so cute!!!
Adorable pictures! The one with Alayna on the phone is classic! And Benson's sideburns, so cute!
You have the cutest kids ever!! I can't wait to kiss Benson! His sideburns rock! He will be a heart breaker for sure!!
I absolutely love this preciousness- I look at your blog pretty much everyday because I can't get enough of them! love you guys!
Post a Comment