Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


I finally realized that I could get the pictures off my camera by putting my memory card in the computer(thanks Kali). So here is Benson right after he came out...in all his purple-faced glory!

The self-portrait - not the best, but we were just excited he was out, safe, and healthy!

Coby got to give him his first bath.



Alayna didn't get to come in and see baby Benson, but she did get to see him through the window - she is anxiously waiting for him to come home (and mom and dad).

This is almost a grimace - but I thought it was cute!

12 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys and glad to hear everything went well! And I LOVE the name!

skinners said...

Congrats!! He's a cutie and we're glad you are both safe and sound! enjoy the transition to two kids - crazy, chaotic, so much fun and worth every minute of lost sleep.

Kali said...

Congrats sister!! He is the CUTEST baby! I bet Alayna is real excited for you guys to come home! She'll be the best big sister!! Love you guys!

Sheri said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went smoothly.

andrea said...

Congrats! what a cutie!

Juli said...

ah man he is so cute! Thanks for letting us come and smother him. Congrats- you guys are the cutest little family!

ashley said...

He is ADORABLE, Steph! Good job! You and Coby seriously make the cutest babies! I ditto Jen, I also love the name Benson! Totally cute!

The Riddle Family said...

Congrats!!! He is so darling!!!

Dustin Family said...

I think you look WAY cute right after you had him!! Woot to you! Woot to Coby, so fun he got to give him his first bath!! We love you guys!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a bundle of joy we have been blessed with. He is absolutely precious. He is looking so good. I can't wait to smother him with kisses!! Alayna too. She is going to be a great big sister.

Robert & Sara said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Boys are so much fun!

Ammon said...

Congratulations Guys! Glad to hear he's nice and healthy.