Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surprise!!


We were so excited to have a surprise visit from my sister, Tifani and her family all the way from Indiana. We played hard all week and had such a great time with them and wished they lived closer!! Tifani is learning the "Thriller" dance with some friends to perform at a ward talent show - we found her the perfect dress to wear!

Here is my sweet little Benson...he is really noticing his hands and is so cute to watch as he sits and twiddles his fingers all day long. He loves to hold and shake his rattle, but our favorite thing to watch him do - is to give him his binky and watch him try and get it in his mouth...it is too cute - he tries so hard. That is what he is trying to do in this picture.


My mom found some cute dress-up clothes for the girls to wear - the outfit Alayna is wearing - I wore for my very first dance recital - when I was three, just a little bit older than Alayna is now.
Benson has figured out how to blow bubbles and he does it all the time - he usually gets a pretty good trail going when he stays focused.

Naptime or not...with Kali...I believe Alayna and Madeline both got up - and Kali had a two hour nap all by herself.

We love spring and the warm weather - so we have practically been living at the park...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the update!!! Thanks!! I needed to see pictures of my babies. It was so fun with Tifani and the girls here. Thanks for coming over every single day and making it even more special. We sure had fun!!! It was truly Heaven at the Stewart household!!! I love ya all soooo much!!!

Dustin Family said...

I was so hoping that you had updated your blog!! Thanks for the pictures!! Guess I need to update now! :) Love ya!