Friday, April 2, 2010

Taste the Rainbow




I made these rainbow cupcakes for New Beginnings this last week. They were a huge hit! Since I didn't like the frosting shown here - it didn't work like I wanted it to. We put whipped cream on them instead and they were delicious. I got the idea here .

My baby sister Kali went to Prom last weekend and looked absolutely beautiful!!


Kali and the lucky guy Pat.

Coby found this worm and I can't believe that Alayna actually held it...I thought she would have freaked out as scared of spiders as she is...
All dolled up in a new Easter outfit!
Hehe - just a funny little picture of Benson. I had the flash on the camera and it totally caught him off guard. By the way - I love those chubby cheeks! (You can just say it - he looks real healthy...)

3 comments:

Kali said...

Cute cupcake, cute little sister ;) and cute kids!! Bensy looks REAL healthy.. you must be feeding him cream! I love his cheeks! Alayna's new easter outfit is adorable!!!

Jen said...

I can't believe Kali is old enough to go to the Prom, how old are we getting? She looks gorgeous!

What cute kids! I can't believe Alayna knows Articles of Faith and Nephi's Courage, that is awesome! And Benson looks adorable, I love the chubby cheeks!

Unknown said...

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS TIT BABY TIT BABY!!!!! I swear hes stores milk in those things for when he is hungry and can't eat!