Today was a sad day...we said, "Good-Bye" to our Escape - which we have loved!!
Alayna probably took it the hardest...she cried and cried - she kept telling us, "I don't want to sell da N-Escape!" Even riding home in the new car...she cried the entire way home! See those puffy red eyes. (No worries, a few hours later - she was ecstatic to have a new car!)
We found this Ford Flex - and it was just what we wanted. We test drove Minivans and SUV's and decided that this is what is right for our family!! We love it!! I love the Black Leather seats and all the awesome features!
So to our new Flex - we say, "Welcome to Our Family!"
10 years ago
5 comments:
Awesome new addition to the Brown family. I love, love, love the black. It will be so fun to have lots of room and especially three extra seats for us!!! We are way excited for you guys!
Can I just say I am so jealous! I am anxiously awaiting the day I can trade in my Escape for a Flex, but it won't be happening for a few years (or kids!) I hope you guys enjoy it, it is gorgeous!
haha, poor Alayna she is so funny. I just miss you guys so much! Good luck moving and everything. Since you got a bigger car should I be expecting more news about another addition to the family? congrats on the new car, woot! Love you all.
Holy crap! Josh will be so jealous!!! I am SO stinkin' excited for you guys! Yeah, is there a new addition Steph?? :)
I NEED to go car shopping with you guys next time you get a car! Promise me! ha ha, its the old station wagons with a new look ha! That little girl sure is a funny one!
Post a Comment