Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disneyland Day 4


Can you believe we didn't ride Dumbo until the fourth day we were at Disneyland...Benson loved it!! He wanted to keep going...he kept saying, "Uppp, Dooown"

Alayna got to meet her favorite princess Belle! She is not a huge princess fan, but she is a fan of Belle.

All the good pictures of Benson at Disneyland are of him eating...I had to keep him entertained while everyone else was riding rides he was to little for.


There is something magical about the Disneyland goats...my kids absolutely love them!

We were lucky enough to meet Coby's Aunt Trish and her family for a day...we had a blast - Matthew was so fun to ride with because he loved everything and got so excited!

We had so much fun at Disneyland...Alayna asks me all the time, "Can we talk about Disneyland?" so we do...forever. She loves to name her four favorite rides - in an ever changing order, "Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pirates, and Space Mountain." She thought she was as big as her 6 year old cousins Brayden and Karter. The only thing she couldn't ride with them was Indiana Jones.

3 comments:

Kris said...

SO fun!!!!! Disneyland is so magical...

Preston said...

LOVE THE PICS STEPH!!! I totally agree with Kristin!

Unknown said...

So cute! I am so glad you guys had such a great time with Coby's family! I love Disneyland with the grandbabies. It makes it extra special.