Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disneyland Day 2


Day Two we spent in California Adventure. We were lucky enough to be one of the first in line for the new Ariel ride - and we loved it!! Then we saw Mickey Mouse and hurried to meet him. Alayna was so excited to see him. I loved this picture because as he autographed her book - she just loved, petted, and patted him.



Showing off our Toy Story Mania 3D glasses!! The kids loved it!!

Brayden, Alayna, and Benson with Pluto. Benson loved this "dog, dog, dog..." - he could have stood here forever watching him and playing with him.

I had to throw in this cute picture of Kamree and Benson...we put them into the stroller together several times and they pinched, teased, and tormented each other by stealing binkies and poking eyes. Kamree may be small, but she sure let Benson know who was in charge. This was a rare quiet moment...

I wish I had a picture of Alayna getting off the Tower of Terror - she went on it, but it scared her pretty bad, but she had to act big and say that she liked the "ups", but she didn't like the "downs"...she was real concerned that she would have to ride it again. She did, however, love Soarin' Over California - she loved "flying" and the second time around she insisted that she get a front row seat :)

0 comments: