Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disneyland Day 1

Our life has been somewhat of a whirlwind lately. We are all moved into our condo and before Coby started work we took a trip to Disneyland with his family. We had a great time! I have so much blogging to do - so within this next month I plan to get all caught up! Now that Coby has started his residency and is in bed by 9, so he can be up at 4...so he can be to the hospital before 5 am - I have a few lonely hours at night to do as I wish...

Anyways get ready for an astounding picture overload :)

Jungle Cruisin' - our first day at Disneyland was a half day - we got to our hotel about noon and by one we were eating hand-dipped corn dogs on the plaza!

Alayna loves everything about Disneyland especially meeting all the characters and having them sign her book- it is so magical to her...it makes me happy :)

Part of the Brown crew...they have Disneyland down to a science!

I Love Small World...it is probably one of my favorite rides...it makes me grin from ear to ear the whole time!

Alayna loved being with her 6 year old cousins Brayden and Karter...she wanted to do everything that they were doing and be with them the whole time. She was so brave - she followed them onto everything (she was barely tall enough) - the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain - and she rode everything a ton and loved it!! She is dying to ride Indiana Jones...it was really hard for her to have to wait behind on that one...we usually solved that problem with a Dole Whip - best Disneyland treat ever!!!

2 comments:

Preston said...

CUTE!!! I wanna go to disneyland with you guys!!! That is my absolute favorite place to go with the whole fam!!!

Kendra said...

Love the pictures!! So happy that you are now settled and are able to have fun!!