These days we do daily work out videos because it is too hot to take the jogging stroller out for a spin...the other day after I was done, both of the kids wanted to show off their stuff - they do it daily : )
Let me tell you why I LOVE this video - because in my family we have a genetic trait...when we concentrate really hard - we HAVE too stick our tongues out. So you have to check out my little Benson and the intense variety of "tongue-sticking" out he can do...thank you family genes!
10 years ago
3 comments:
oh my goodness. you seriously have the cutest kids i've ever seen! bensy thinks he is real big! Miss you! I need to come visit again!
Ohhh...that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love those babies. Love the tongue. Just thank your dad for that genetic trait...Wait you too....Love ya all!!!
Hey Steph- Thanks for the movie!! We LOVED it! Madeline kept saying, "That's my friend, Alayna!" and Moira kept saying, "BABY BENSY!!!" We love it and all the tounges!! :)
Post a Comment