When Tifani and Preston were here...we went to the aquarium. It was a nice escape from the heat! We loved having Preston here with us - and the kids loved him too! Uncle Pressie was real excited to have all the nieces and nephew all to himself!
They had this silly 7 minute Sponge Bob movie -we must have watched 3 or 4 times.
Next we wanted to see if we could find a splash pad we had heard about that was close...we found it, but didn't have any swimming suits. You can't deny the kids a little cooling off time in the AZ heat.
10 years ago
4 comments:
There's my pics!!! ha ha Love the post steph!!! they are some cute pics of all the kids wish soooooo bad I could have been there for it all!!!
Wow I can't believe you let those wet kids in your new car, haha. I'm so glad you finally updated!
Preston is a baby hog so that is why we had to send him when the rest of us weren't there....hahaha...Glad he got to come love all of you! I know he is too!
I LOVED our splash pad adventures! Cute pictures Steph! YAY for Uncle Pressie!!!! :)
Post a Comment