Monday, August 1, 2011

Life is a Pool Party...


Yup that is right....just about everyday we spend an hour or so at the pool - and we love every minute!!

We never forget our bug hat...Benson is faithful about getting the bugs out for us girls - what a man!



My little man - taking care of the bugs...it makes him feel real big!



Lounging around...

My little swimmer - Alayna loves to swim. She is fearless and wants to do it all - she has learned a lot in swimming lessons this year and loves to show off and practice in the pool.



The last 4 days we were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Brown come to visit us. We had so much fun with them here and they spoiled us like crazy. Living far away from family makes us feel so lucky whenever somebody comes to visit us...but when they leave we mope around all day long! Grandma took all our great pool pictures (my camera battery was dead and my memory card was full when I went to take out my camera this last weekend). Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa - we love you so much and are so glad you came!!

3 comments:

Kali said...

cute pictures! i'm real jealous that you swim everyday and get so tan! your kids are so dang cute. thank heavens for the bug hat!!

Austin said...

I just love when you update the blog! I hope you guys have fun in Utah this week, I wish I was there. Benson is getting so big, and Alayna looks like a pro swimmer. Love you guys

Austin said...

oops... that post was from me- Juli :)